Teeth whitening is a very popular cosmetic dental treatment. It is safe and effective and has been practiced by dentists and patients for decades. A brighter smile is something people strive for and there are various treatments that can perk up dull, stained or discolored teeth. The treatments are non-invasive and can work very fast. After the first treatment is complete, many people choose to schedule regular teeth whitening touch up appointments.
Professional Whitening Vancouver – Pola Day & Pola Night
At Kits Family Dental in Kitsilano, we offer a great middle ground product. With Pola take home teeth whitening, you get custom fitted trays made at the dental office which you then use at home with a drop of Pola gel. You can wear the trays overnight or for as little as 40 minutes a day depending on the concentration of the gel your dentist supplies you with.
See our full information sheet on Pola Day and Pola Night whitening or read a snippet here:
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
Pola Day and Pola Night are high viscosity, neutral pH take-home tooth-whitening gels. Both are pleasantly flavoured, crystal clear sustained release gels with a unique blend of soothers, conditioners and a water content high enough to further reduce sensitivity.
- Brush teeth. Remove the syringe cap and insert an application tip by twisting it securely onto the syringe.
- Place a small drop of gel into every compartment of the tray for the teeth undergoing treatment.
- Seat the tray, with the gel around the teeth.
- Wipe away excess gel in mouth with a tissue or dry soft brush.
- After treatment, remove tray. Rinse tray and mouth with lukewarm water.
- Brush teeth.
Read more about Pola Teeth Whitening.
See our FAQs about Teeth Whitening page.
Contact us for professional whitening Vancouver, BC!