What are Pola Night Take Home Kits?
Pola Night take-home kits are custom-fitted trays to allow you to whiten your smile at home while you sleep. You can wear the trays with Pola Night overnight or for as little as 40 minutes a day (depending on the concentration your doctor supplies you with). You repeat this procedure for about 5 – 10 nights depending on requirements.
The Pola Night treatment is a take-home, do-it-yourself kit to be applied to your teeth in the comfort of your own home.
How do I Whiten my Teeth with Pola Night?
Here are the steps:
- An impression of your teeth is taken at the dental office.
- A perfectly-formed tray is made for you to take home with your own kit of Pola Night.
- Brush and floss teeth. Take a syringe out of the kit. Remove the cap and insert a dispensing tip by twisting it securely onto the syringe.
- Place a small drop of gel into every compartment of the tray for the teeth undergoing treatment.
- Seat the tray with the gel around your teeth.
- Wipe away any excess gel on the gums with your finger, a tissue or a dry soft tooth brush.
- After treatment, remove tray. Rinse tray and mouth with lukewarm water to avoid thermal sensitivity.
- Brush teeth. Repeat the procedure as instructed by your dentist.
Contact us for more information on teeth whitening in Vancouver, and specifically the Pola night treatment for Teeth whitening Vancouver BC, supplied by Kits Family Dental.